- On your computer, open meet.google.com.
- Join a video call.
- Before you join or during the call, click More Settings .
- On the left, click Audio. the setting you want to change: Microphone. Speakers.
- Optional: To test your speakers, click Test.
- At the top right, click Close .
How do I unmute my microphone on Google Meet?
Check the unmute button in your screen.
In your Google Meet room, you will see the following three circle buttons at the bottom of your screen. When this microphone icon on the left is red and has a slash, this mutes the microphone. Click on it to unmute your audio.