: a genus of grasses (family Gramineae) native to the Old World and South America and distinguished by broad spikelets and cordate lemmas — see quaking grass.
Is Brisa a Spanish name?
The name Brisa is primarily a female name of Spanish origin that means Breeze, Small Wind. Originally a nickname for the given name Briseida.
How rare is the name Brisa?
How common is the name Brisa for a baby born in 2020? Brisa was the 1917th most popular girls name. In 2020 there were only 98 baby girls named Brisa. 1 out of every 17,868 baby girls born in 2020 are named Brisa.
What are the most unique girl names?
Classically Unique Baby Girl Names
Is Brisa a common name?
Brisa is not a particularly popular name anywhere in the western world, and in the United States, it only first appeared on the female naming charts in the year 2000.
How do you pronounce the name Brisa?
Brisa rhymes with Lisa, soft s; not z.
What is the meaning of Tiburon?
The city’s name derives from the Spanish word tiburón, which means “shark”. The name was first given to the peninsula on which the city is situated, and probably inspired by the prevalence of locally native leopard sharks in the surrounding waters.
How do you pronounce brias?
- Phonetic spelling of Bria. bria. b-r-EE-uh.
- Meanings for Bria. It is an Irish originated feminine name that means Noble.
- Examples of in a sentence. CT Sun guard, New Haven native Bria Holmes feeling better … ‘Unpolished’: Bria Martone branded ‘Brat Bri’ after she … …
- Translations of Bria. Russian : Бриа Arabic : بريا
What does the word Brielle mean?
Meaning:heroine of God.
What is the most beautiful baby girl name?
Top Baby Girl Names
What is the cutest name?
Cute Baby Names
What name means princess?
20 Baby Names That Mean Princess For Girls:
- Ameerah: Ameerah is a name of Arabic origin. …
- Putri: If you want a name that sounds different, yet has a traditional appeal, then you must pick this one. …
- Sarai: The name Sarai has a Biblical connection. …
- Sera: …
- Sadie: …
- Zadie: …
- Soraya: …
What is the rarest girl name?
10 Rarest Girl Names in the United States
What names mean death?
Human Names That Mean Death
- Clay. The name Clay means “mortal” or “one who is subject to death any moment of his life.” …
- Loralie/Lorelai/Loreley. No matter how you spell it, the name “Lorelai” refers to a beautiful woman who leads a man to death. …
- Azrael. …
- Damien. …
- Achlys. …
- Bacia. …
- Kek/Kauket. …
What are nicknames for Brielle?
- Nicknames: Bri, Brie, Bria, Elle, Ellie.
- Famous people named Brielle: Actress Brielle Barbusca; Miss New Jersey Brielle Lacosta; musician Brielle Von Hugel; daughter of Blair Underwood.
- Fun fact: …
- More Inspiration:
What are French girl names?
What are some pretty French girl names?
- Anaïs: Meaning grace.
- Avriel/Avril/Avryll: Meaning spring and April.
- Chloé: Meaning flourishing and blooming.
- Coralie: Meaning coral.
- Coraline: Meaning coral.
- Esme: Meaning esteemed, beloved; or emerald.
- Esmée: Meaning beloved one.
- Fayette: Meaning a little fairy.
Is Tiburon an island?
Tiburon (/ˈtɪbərɒn/; Spanish: Tiburón, ) is an incorporated town in Marin County, California. … The smaller city of Belvedere (formerly a separate island) occupies the southwest part of the peninsula and is contiguous with Tiburon.
What does Diablo mean?
Spanish for “devil.”
Does Diablo mean hot?
Diable, flavoured with hot spices. (Southwest US) Sometimes used to refer to the devil.
Is Diablo a bad word?
Is Diablo a bad word? … Diabolical is related to the Spanish word diablo, which means “devil.” In many religions and mythologies, you can’t get any more evil than a devil, so diabolical is a powerful term, stronger than even despicable, which is another strong word for things that are hateful.